Boca Raton Communities with No HOA
- Boca Raton Square is one of the pioneering communities in East Boca Raton. Developed in the 1960's and 1970's, Boca Square offers ranch style homes on quarter-acre lots with no homeowner's association. Children living in Boca Square attend one of the best public elementary schools, Addison Mizner Elementary. Boca Square homes for sale range in price from the $400's to $700,000.
- Palm Beach Farms located in East Boca, just south of Boca Square, Palm Beach Farms is a beautiful neighborhood with tree-lined streets and stately homes on large lots. Palm Beach Farms homes are larger than those in Boca Square and is perceived as being more upscale than it's neighbor. Palm Beach Farms has one street, SW 21st Lane, situated along the Hillsboro Canal which has ocean access and there fore the homes along that street are priced accordingly, many in the multi-millions of dollars. Most Palm Beach Farms homes for sale range in price from the mid-$500's to approximately $800,000.
- Boca Harbour is a waterfront community in north east Boca Raton. Located just north of Yamato Road, Boca Harbour was established in the 1950's and 1960's, but many of the original homes have been torn down and replaced with luxury waterfront mansions. Boca Harbour homes typically have between 70 feet and 90 feet on deep water canals with no fixed bridges to the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean. Boca Harbour homes for sale range in price from the $900,000's to over $5 million.
- Blue Inlet
- Conference Ridge is located in East Boca Raton between Palmetto Park Road and Glades Road off of Boca Raton Blvd. Established in the 1950's and 1960's, Conference Ridge, along with Conference Lake Estates, has single level ranch style homes, many of which include swimming pools and fenced backyards.
- Tunison Palms
- Old Floresta is one of the first neighborhoods to be developed by Addison Mizner in East Boca Raton. Now a designated historic district, Old Floresta homes offer lush landscaping with canopied trees and old-spanish style architecture. The large lots in Old Floresta often exceed half an acre offering privacy and room to roam. Old Floresta is highly sought after and homes often sell quickly when they are available. Ranging in price from the $800's to over $2 million, Old Floresta is a luxury home community.
- Paradise Palms is a single family home community located in Central Boca Raton near the upscale Boca Town Center Mall, and adjacent to the Boca Center shopping plaza. Paradise Palms was developed in the 1960's and consists of quaint ranch style homes, many of which have private swimming pools and lush tropical landscaped yards. Paradise Palms homes for sale range in price from the mid-$400's to the $600's and are typically between 1500 square feet to 2500 square feet in size.
- Bel Marra is located adjacent to Boca Harbour in northeast Boca Raton and is comprised of luxury waterfront homes as well. Bel Marra offers similar sized waterfront lots as Boca Harbour and the homes are just as beautiful as it's counterpart.
- Golden Harbour is a waterfront community of just under 200 single family homes. This waterfront neighborhood is desirable due to the close proximity to the Boca Inlet, as well as the activities in Downtown Boca which is just 5 minutes away. Golden Harbour is located between Palmetto Park Road and Glades Road along NE 5th Avenue. Homes in Golden Harbour are spacious, many exceeding 5,000 square feet, and sit on deepwater lots with direct ocean access which attracts avid boaters.
- Lake Rogers Isle is a highly desirable waterfront community located within walking distance of the beach via Spanish River Blvd. Lake Rogers is situated in East Boca, at the corner of Federal Highway and Spanish River Blvd. Lake Rogers Homes have larger lots with spectacular wide water views of the Intracoastal Waterway. Since the streets aren't very long, Lake Rogers homeowners enjoy superior water views from their backyards. Homes in Lake Rogers range in price from around $1,500,000 and exceed $5 million.
- Royal Oak Hills is located adjacent to Boca Square off of Camino Real in East Boca. Homes in Royal Oak Hills were built around the same time frame as Boca Square, but are on larger lots and the community is perceived to be slightly more upscale. Several homes in Royal Oak Hills are on interior canals off of the Hillsboro Canal and have ocean access with fixed bridges to the Atlantic Ocean but are great for small boats and jet skis.
- The Estates / Spanish River Land is a desirable beachside community located in East Boca, just east of the Intracoastal Waterway, near the Boca Resort and just steps from the white sand beach. Several homes in The Estates section are situated directly on the Intracoastal Waterway offering magnificent water views.
- Timbercreek is located adjacent to Millpond, off of St. Andrews Blvd in Boca Raton. Timbercreek and Millpond are in excellent locations just a minute's drive to the Boca Town Center Mall. Timbercreek homes are slightly less expensive than Millpond, ranging from the high-$400's to the $600's.
- Millpond is a single family home community located off of St. Andrews Blvd in Central Boca Raton. Millpond has it's own private park, sidewalks, tree-lined streets, and 'northern-style' homes with brick and wood accents. Millpond homes for sale range in price from the mid-$500's to just under $800,000.
- Boca Riviera is a beachside community comprised of single family homes in southeast Boca Raton. Boca Riviera has both waterfront homes as well as dry lot homes, both of which are within walking distance to the beach.
- Boca Madera is located across the street from Timbercreek and Millpond, off of St. Andrews Blvd in Central Boca Raton. Boca Madera is the most affordable community on the prestigious St. Andrews Blvd, with homes ranging in price from the high-$300's to the lower $500's.
- Walker's Cay - Walker's Cay homes for sale are located adjacent to Boca Bay Colony along three of the streets on the north end of the waterfront community. Lilac Drive, Nafa Drive, and Mulberry Drive are the three streets that comprise the luxury waterfront community with home situated on wide canals and no fixed bridges to the Atlantic Ocean.
- Sun and Surf - Located East of the Intracoastal Waterway in South Boca Raton, Sun and Surf homes for sale are located within walking distance from the beach and Atlantic ocean in Boca Raton!
- Boca Bay Colony - This is waterfront community in North Boca.